Industrial Cleaning Services
Industrial Cleaning Services in Minneapolis
With Dry Ice Blasting Minneapolis, we work to provide our industrial clients with reasonably priced, environmentally responsible answers to even the most difficult cleaning problems. When it comes to safeguarding our clients and our team, we prioritize safety and health and are dedicated to meeting or exceeding the highest standards.
We have experience with challenging cleaning issues. What drives us to keep making investments in our business is our dedication to its future expansion. In this program, there are other investments than those made in specialized tools and equipment. There is also instruction on safety, work-related skills, and leadership.
Advantages of Dry Ice Blasting
- Surface cleaning using dry ice blasting is strong, secure, and efficient. With no secondary waste or harm, it employs dry ice pellets propelled at supersonic speeds to fully remove dirt from surfaces.
- Slag and sensitively removing traces of semiconductors and circuit boards can both be removed from industrial equipment using a powerful cleaning solution.
- By using a non-abrasive, disposable cleaning procedure, dry ice blasting can help you cut down on unplanned downtime and unnecessary personnel expenditures.
- Equipment does not need to be disassembled or discarded when utilizing dry ice as a cleaning solution, which cuts down on more expensive downtime. Additionally, moving your equipment before cleaning speeds up the cleaning process and minimizes potential damage.
Dry ice blasting is applicable to a wide range of industries. Due to its special characteristics, dry ice is a great cleaning option in many industrial and commercial environments.
• Power Production
• Food processing – The Food Standards Agency recorded the procedure to successfully disinfect surfaces of Listeria monocytogenes, Salmonella enteritidis, and E. coli.
• Mold, smoke, fire, and water damage remediation
• Preservation of the past
• Oil and gas sector
Dry ice eliminates the requirement for physical scrubbing and the use of chemical agents and solvents by substituting for traditional cleaning techniques. Employees won’t be exposed to risky consequences by cutting back on or eliminating the usage of hazardous cleaning products.
If your company isn’t in our database, that’s all right. Simply give us a call or send us an email, and we’ll let you know if your facility can use our dry ice blasting service. We provide a variety of non-abrasive blasting procedures in addition to our abrasive blasting method to accommodate most needs!
Dry Ice Blasting is Safe, Clean, and Eco-Friendly!
Many different sectors are drawn to this cleaning technique because of the advantages of our dry ice blasting systems and services, including:
• Cleaning agent recognized by the EPA, USDA, and FDA
• Non-toxic and risk-free
• Prevents the formation of germs and mold
• Used well in facilities that have been inspected and approved by GFSI and AIB.
• Safe for use with machinery used in food processing
• There are no toxic gas emissions into the atmosphere.
• No secondary waste is produced.
• Providing defense against the use of potentially harmful cleaning agents and disinfectant solvents
Call us right now to arrange for a free estimate for our industrial cleaning services. To discuss your alternatives for commercial cleaning services, our contractors will visit your place of business. Any inquiries you may have regarding our services will be promptly addressed by our personnel.
Get Your No-Obligation Quote Right Away!
Contact Dry Ice Blasting Minneapolis (612) 453-3462 to set up an appointment for cost estimates and free service quotations for dry ice blasting. During your company on-site visit, one of our trained experts will discuss the various options open to you concerning the dry ice blasting services you require. In addition, you can phone us anytime with any queries about our services; we are here to help you. You may also find many of our videos on the following YouTube Channel. Dry Ice Blasting Minneapolis is proud to be a part of a great network of Dry Ice Blasting companies with Dry Ice Blasting of America.